TrumpForum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Finding accommodation in Berlin
emikopaj

[*] posted on 8-4-2017 at 06:54 AM
Finding accommodation in Berlin

When meeting potential new flatmates, it is important http://urlop24.info.pl/ to be yourself; honesty is the only way that you will find people suited to your routine and personality. In theory. In reality, when you’re fighting it out against hundreds of other hopefuls for a roof over your head, your authentic self is unlikely to make the cut. Be the tidier, funnier, more interesting, white-lying version of semblances of yourself. This is the very reason why I, literature student, aspiring writer and diehard Harry Potter fan, told one potential flatmate that I hate reading. I don’t really know how it happened. We were discussing interests, and by “discussing” I mean he was listing his and I found myself expressing a suspicious amount of interest in his niche hobbies. He told me that he hated reading because he usually “finds the writing style too simplistic” and “is rarely exposed to new ideas”. Clearly he was either a pretentious lunatic or an undiscovered genius. Either way, I agreed that I too have graduated on to more complex art forms. I hated myself, but I had to the play the game.

Go To Top

© 2017 - TrumpForum.Info - All Rights Reserved.